Thursday, January 10, 2008

Sunlit Tropical Coconut Palm, red flowers, blue lake by Jenny Floravita



Oil on canvas, 6" X 8"
Paintings can be purchased for $95 plus s/h: from the artist

Last month I had the honor of exhibiting in Miami for the Art Basel/Art Miami shows. I took a red eye flight on a Saturday night into Ft. Lauderdale and arrived early Sunday morning. Knowing that my condo wouldn't be ready until the afternoon, I drove directly to the Fairchild Tropical Botanical Garden and toured this treasured garden almost until closing.

The amazing thing is that if felt like I was there just yesterday as I know this garden so well. In reality, my last visit was during the week of Hurricane Charlie.

www.floravita.com
Paintings not sold at auction can be purchased for $95 from Jenny Floravita.

No comments: