Thursday, April 01, 2010

Heading to Queen's Bath, Kauai oil painting

6"x12" oil painting titled "Heading to Queen's Bath", awaiting a new home...
Painting can be purchased for $185 plus $6 s/h: from the artist, Jenny Floravita

Today I'm finally going to be able to work in my studio a bit. My plan is to concept out for my next set of new oil paintings. This will include prepping a new large-scale canvas and also painting a Mini-Master or two. Sometimes being an artist is a lonely job, which is why I enjoy my art festival season but right now I have the company of my hubby...who is doing various projects around the house and also helping me with my art exhibits.

It's hard to believe that my heavy-hitting festival season is just around the corner. Imagine: dark, early mornings where you're not quite awake, cold mornings, crazy set-ups with trucks, vans and trailers (us) jockeying into position. These days you can have some good shows and some bad shows... It's not a life for everyone but it's my life and it's what I signed-up for.

So see you soon!!!

Next Show: Menlo Part 28th Annual Sidewalk Fine Arts Festival, on Santa Cruz Avenue at El Camino Real, April (Fri, Sat, Sun) 16, 17, 18 10am-6pm (Sunday 10am-5pm), 90 professional artists, hope to see you there!

To see more, please visit my websites: www.floravitalights.com
and www.floravita.com

No comments: