Sunday, February 07, 2010

Hawaiian Pacific Surf

6"x6" oil painting titled "Hawaiian Pacific Surf", awaiting a new home...
Painting can be purchased for $100 plus $6 s/h: from the artist, Jenny Floravita

What I love most about this particular beach on Kauai is the action of the surf. You can always count on endless, dynamic surf that just keeps rolling in and it makes this beach so beautiful any time of day. I love this! And this is what I want to wake up to when I'm spending my few precious days/weeks in the islands each year.

This isn't the big surf of the famed North Shore, it's just good, reliable wave action that is the beautify of the Pacific Ocean. From what I've noticed this part of the island is hardly ever flat.

I'm very much looking forward to my next journey to the islands in the coming weeks. My next trip with provide me with both needed rejuvenation and also new inspirations. But between now and then, there's lots to do for this busy artist...so back to work on Super Bowl Sunday!

Next show: San Francisco Flower and Garden Show, March 24-28, 2010 at the San Mateo Event Center, BOOTH # 649. More info here: http://www.sfgardenshow.com

To see more, please visit my websites: www.floravitalights.com
and www.floravita.com

No comments: