Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Walmea Plantation Shack, and catching up from April


6"x6" oil painting titled "Waimea Shack", awaiting a new home...
Painting can be purchased for $100 plus $6 s/h: from the artist, Jenny Floravita

April was a whirlwind month. I exhibited in two 3-day festivals, which can be really exhausting...and commissioned paintings that needed to be created/completed/delivered were stacking up. It's completely amazing how quickly the weeks go by, especially once my festival season hits!

The above Mini Master is another lovely Waimea Plantation Cottage painting. Honestly, I could paint these cottages forever if I didn't have such a strong desire to also create large works.

What do I have going on this month? Well, I am finishing four separate commissions, preparing for my Spring Open Studio event and I'm also in the process of creating new works for my next set of shows...speaking of...time to go up to the studio!

Next Show: Jenny Floravita's Spring Open Studio, May 22 & 23, 10am to 6pm...see my website for more details.

To see more, please visit my websites: www.floravitalights.com
and www.floravita.com

No comments: