Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Paradise in a home

Suite of Paradise Plantation Cottages, 6"x6" oil on gallery wrapped canvas, awaiting a new home in a real estate office... Paintings like these can be purchased from: from the artist, Jenny Floravita

These adorable paintings are a set of commissioned works that are destined for a real estate office in Cupertino, CA. They are for Ken Kabir and I'd like to give his business a mention: www.kenkabir.com. At the moment they are drying in my studio. Soon I will have better images of these little oil paintings and will post those. It's obvious in the few interactions that I've had with Ken that he loves his work in connecting people with homes.

I've found that people easily relate to my plantation cottages and I never tire of painting these small homes. It's a joy to travel the islands in search of new subjects. They remind many of warm, tropical days spent on vacation. Some are reminded of home, growing up in the many islands that dot our seas. No matter where "home" is, people will see paradise in their futures and these paintings will surely bring Aloha to the office.

And as I write this I'm also thinking of all of those who've lost homes in the past few years. Keep up hope. If your dream is to own a home again then you can make it happen.


To see more, please visit my websites: www.floravitalights.com
and www.floravita.com

No comments: