Friday, May 14, 2010

Island Shack Getaway and to my collectors who have moved

6"x6" oil painting titled "Island Shack Getaway", awaiting a new home...
Painting can be purchased for $100 plus $6 s/h: from the artist, Jenny Floravita

Here is another beautiful Waimea Plantation Cottage oil painting...but what I really want to address today are my hopes that my collectors who have moved over the past year are happy in their new homes, wherever that may be now.

Every spring I send out my Open Studio postcard to most of my mailing list and there have always been postcards that get returned because people move and sometimes they move and the US Post Office can no longer track them. This is the case with several of my well known collectors this year and if you are reading this...then you know that I wish you a very happy future in your new residence! Hope you are still within the San Francisco Bay Area and that I will see you at a show this year. Stay in touch and be well!

Next Show: Jenny Floravita's Spring Open Studio, May 22 & 23, 10am to 6pm...see my website for more details.

To see more, please visit my websites: www.floravitalights.com
and www.floravita.com

No comments: